Four children are dead and six people have been hospitalized in what is believed to be tragic a case of accidental pesticide poisoning. Amarillo fire officials said that a pest control chemical sprayed under a home likely formed deadly phosphine gas when someone attempted to wash it away with water. A visitor to the home called 911 after discovering everyone was ill. First responders initially believed it to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
18 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Zipper Merge If you are wearing that one jacket where the zipper breaks and you can't quite get it to go back to the way it's supposed to be and it just always annoys you that the teeth on it don't quite line up be...
17 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Large Octopus Houdini Escapes Through The Tiniest Hole.
23 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones faces three misdemeanor charges, including assault, but no longer is being charged with a felony for a January confrontation with hotel security guards, police and a...
33 Views0 Comments0 Likes
MENTALLY ILL Homeless Beautiful Woman... Gets TROLLED... By A Bunch Of Teenagers!!