I did rocks, all this dumb stuff. But now it's just trying to stay afloat and just get through the days. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I did rocks, all this dumb stuff. But now it's just trying to stay afloat and just get through the days. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Having worked on climate crisis for almost 40 years now, I've seen good days and bad days... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:20 AM
  I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM