I'm not making every decision due to my children. But I do hope they never see some movies I'm doing. But I do want to do more family-friendly movies. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I'm not making every decision due to my children. But I do hope they never see some movies I'm doing. But I do want to do more family-friendly movies. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  What we take for granted might not be here for our children. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:21 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM