The difference when you have kids comes up when someone wants to meet you out after 9:30 at night... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:The difference when you have kids comes up when someone wants to meet you out after 9:30 at night. You consider that giant sacrifice. You're like, "Do I do this? Do I stay out until 10:30 and be angry, all of tomorrow? - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:59 AM
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  Minnesotans know the difference between the job of satirist and the job of senator. And so do I. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM