Yeah, Jody [Porter] left. He's a great guitar player. We have a guy named Phil Hurley who is going to go out on tour with us now... - Adam Schlesinger Quotes
Quote:Yeah, Jody [Porter] left. He's a great guitar player. We have a guy named Phil Hurley who is going to go out on tour with us now. I'm not sure if he'll end up as the permanent guitar player, but he's the type of guy who can kind of step in and play anything. He was with the Gigolo Ants before, and he's really good. - Adam Schlesinger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM