Let me be clear: Any new approach must ensure the integrity of the game. One of my most important responsibilities as commissioner... - Adam Silver Quotes
Quote:Let me be clear: Any new approach must ensure the integrity of the game. One of my most important responsibilities as commissioner of the NBA is to protect the integrity of professional basketball and preserve public confidence in the league and our sport. I oppose any course of action that would compromise these objectives. But I believe that sports betting should be brought out of the underground and into the sunlight where it can be appropriately monitored and regulated. - Adam Silver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM