Some of them are wearing skirts that I'm pretty sure are supposed to be belts. - Adam Selzer Quotes
Quote:Some of them are wearing skirts that I'm pretty sure are supposed to be belts. - Adam Selzer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM
  All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 06:43 AM