I grew up in Brentwood, but I live now in Los Feliz. I grew up on the beach, now I live under the Hollywood sign. - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I grew up in Brentwood, but I live now in Los Feliz. I grew up on the beach, now I live under the Hollywood sign. - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Hurricane Sandy is a disturbing sign of things to come. We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM
  Each and every one of us can make changes in the way we live our lives and become part of the solution [to climate change] - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:20 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  People lucky enough to live in the vicinity of an industrial hog farm are, with each breath, made keenly aware of the cause of their declining property values. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM