I'm addicted to directing! - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I'm addicted to directing! - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  The root of any film project for me is this inner need to express something. What nurtures this root and makes it grow into a tree is the script. What makes the tree bear flowers and fruit is the directing. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
  Faith is a re-directing of our sight, a getting out of the focus of our own vision and getting God into focus. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 9 07-14-2017, 06:58 AM
  Faith is not a once-done act, but a continuous gaze of the heart at the Triune God. Believing, then, is directing the hearts' attention to Jesus... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-12-2017, 10:19 PM