I'm living at a very intense discomfort level because my career has been predicated on safety. - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I'm living at a very intense discomfort level because my career has been predicated on safety. - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM