I was a choreographer in the '80s and I was doing these videos. I did an Extreme video, which was really weird having them here. I did "Get the Funk Out". - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I was a choreographer in the '80s and I was doing these videos. I did an Extreme video, which was really weird having them here. I did "Get the Funk Out". - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We read the weird tales in newspapers to crowd out the even weirder stuff inside us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's a whole category of people who miss out by not allowing themselves to be weird enough. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 6 09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
  Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and finding that that's ok with them. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 05:35 PM
  In the '80s, I was putting out an album virtually every year, I think mostly based on fear - that if I didn't, people would soon forget about me. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 9 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
  At this point I've got a bit of a track record. So people realize that when 'Weird Al' wants to go parody, it's not meant to make them look bad... it's meant to be a tribute. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-31-2017, 06:43 PM