I was a choreographer in the '80s and I was doing these videos. I did an Extreme video, which was really weird having them here. I did "Get the Funk Out". - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I was a choreographer in the '80s and I was doing these videos. I did an Extreme video, which was really weird having them here. I did "Get the Funk Out". - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  Let's keep the Internet weird. Let's keep the Internet free. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:13 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  The moment artists can just do what they love to do then music will go right back to where it used to be. I mean back in the '60s and '70s and '80s, that's what it was. - Akon Quotes soni 0 15 08-07-2017, 07:09 AM