Mia Michaels is to my mind one of the most interesting choreographers alive right now and my colleague and my friend from So You Think (You Can Dance). - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:Mia Michaels is to my mind one of the most interesting choreographers alive right now and my colleague and my friend from So You Think (You Can Dance). - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM