I will never lose anything that an audience will miss.I turned things that were scripted as effects into in-camera stuff, which is sexier. - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:I will never lose anything that an audience will miss.I turned things that were scripted as effects into in-camera stuff, which is sexier. - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago