There is no one who likes a challenge more than Tom Cruise. Believe me, there was never any discussion of lip syncing... - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:There is no one who likes a challenge more than Tom Cruise. Believe me, there was never any discussion of lip syncing or another voice or anything like that, because if the guy's going to hang out on the top of the Burj, he's not going to let anybody do his singing for him. - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM