There is no one who likes a challenge more than Tom Cruise. Believe me, there was never any discussion of lip syncing... - Adam Shankman Quotes
Quote:There is no one who likes a challenge more than Tom Cruise. Believe me, there was never any discussion of lip syncing or another voice or anything like that, because if the guy's going to hang out on the top of the Burj, he's not going to let anybody do his singing for him. - Adam Shankman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is impossible to remain indifferent to Japanese culture. It is a different civilisation where all you have learnt must be forgotten. It is a great intellectual challenge and a gorgeous sensual experience. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  The challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other's smartphone. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  I feel that the great challenge of our time is the communication of ideas. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 07:36 AM
  The challenge for a human now is to be more interesting to another than his or her smartphone. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 05:19 PM
  Drawing is like the first kiss. It carries within it the deepest emotion and the challenge of the first step. It is the first cry after birth - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:47 PM