Euphemisms, vague terminology or calls for discussions with Turkey to get at the truth are just some of the dodges... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:Euphemisms, vague terminology or calls for discussions with Turkey to get at the truth are just some of the dodges Congress and the administration have used to avoid Turkish discomfort with its Ottoman past. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM