We already know that there are those close to James Comey who have a very different take, if there are tapes, of course, that would... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:We already know that there are those close to James Comey who have a very different take, if there are tapes, of course, that would be the best evidence of what took place. If they exist, Congress needs to get them. If they're not provided willingly, Congress should subpoena them. And if they're not in existence, if this was yet another fabrication by the president, he needs to come clean about it. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM
  I like the company of guys. I have a lot of good girlfriends that I really love, but you know, most of my close friends are men. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-28-2017, 10:55 PM
  To assume a cat's asleep is a grave mistake. He can close his eyes and keep both his ears awake. - Aileen Fisher Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 06:55 AM