If giving points to some students to achieve greater diversity is a quota system in violation of the Constitution... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:If giving points to some students to achieve greater diversity is a quota system in violation of the Constitution, how can the awarding of points to the children of a less diverse alumni be upheld? - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM