An America that inspires hope in its ideals must complement an America that inspires awe in its strength. - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:An America that inspires hope in its ideals must complement an America that inspires awe in its strength. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I am , and I used to be the next president of the United States of America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  We need to remake the Democratic party. We need to remake America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:56 PM