The most important thing to me is that the president Donald Trump fired the FBI director James Comey all because of the Russia investigation... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:The most important thing to me is that the president Donald Trump fired the FBI director James Comey all because of the Russia investigation. That first justification given, again, the White House misleading the country about a major action the administration was taking, but the fact that they had a private conversation in which the president, by his own admission, was discussing the future of Director Comey in that job, and the president brings up whether he is under investigation, highly unethical, at a minimum, unethical. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:50 AM