The U. S. trade deficit with China shows that while we value the potential of their market, they value the reality of our market. It is in this area that we should use our leverage. - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:The U. S. trade deficit with China shows that while we value the potential of their market, they value the reality of our market. It is in this area that we should use our leverage. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 08:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM