Whether we kept a certain number of troops there or pulled out completely, if we can't get the Maliki government... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:Whether we kept a certain number of troops there or pulled out completely, if we can't get the Maliki government to include a large segment of its population in its security forces and protection, then the small amount of forces that we would have left there might have slowed this day, but they wouldn't have prevented it altogether. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  What I can't completely understand is most other people's fascination with what the famous among us do with their lips and the rest of their bodies... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM
  Guys, I don't want to tell you half-truths, unless they're completely accurate. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM