Unless action is taken soon - unless we can display the same vision of that earlier period - we will lose the treasure of California's open space and environmental beauty. - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:Unless action is taken soon - unless we can display the same vision of that earlier period - we will lose the treasure of California's open space and environmental beauty. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California, here I come, right back where I started from. - Al Jolson Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:43 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM