But even race-neutral policies and recruitment efforts designed to achieve greater diversity are, in the end, not race neutral. - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:But even race-neutral policies and recruitment efforts designed to achieve greater diversity are, in the end, not race neutral. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had your forefathers, Wigglesworth, been as stupid as you are, the human race would never have succeeded in procreating itself. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM