The president [Barack Obama] is not willing to send in apaches and spotters if the Iraqis say they don't want them... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:The president [Barack Obama] is not willing to send in apaches and spotters if the Iraqis say they don't want them and if it means that these Shia mobilization forces are going to be going after and trying to kill Americans. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:22 PM