We should be worried about protecting the homeland. I think that policy is changing, should change and will change. - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:We should be worried about protecting the homeland. I think that policy is changing, should change and will change. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM