I think Barack Obama has the overall right strategy and he's been right to resist bringing in massive numbers of American troops... - Adam Schiff Quotes
Quote:I think Barack Obama has the overall right strategy and he's been right to resist bringing in massive numbers of American troops. The Iraqis would love to have Americans die for Iraq and the Syrians would love to have Americans die for Syria. - Adam Schiff Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 23 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM