If I had any dignity, that would have been humiliating. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:If I had any dignity, that would have been humiliating. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Know thyself as the pride of His creation, the link uniting divinity and matter; behold a part of God Himself within thee; remember thine own dignity nor dare descend to evil or meanness. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is a series of problems to figure out how to solve gracefully and with dignity. That is what life is and I can't see it any other way. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 11 07-26-2017, 06:32 AM
  Let no one imagine that he will lose anything of human dignity by this voluntary sell-out of his all to his God. He does not by this degrade... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:32 PM
  If artists cannot speak up for human dignity or rights, then who else will do it? - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 21 07-02-2017, 08:57 AM
  I did a little bit to raise the dignity and recognition of the greatness of African-American music. - Ahmet Ertegun Quotes soni 0 17 06-28-2017, 10:38 PM