Don't work for fools. It's not worth it. Getting paid less to work for people you like and believe in is much better for you (and your career) in the long run. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:Don't work for fools. It's not worth it. Getting paid less to work for people you like and believe in is much better for you (and your career) in the long run. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  Fake news has been around as long as news has been around. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:40 AM
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:24 AM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:20 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:53 PM