I think one of the defining moments of adulthood is the realization that nobody's going to take care of you... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I think one of the defining moments of adulthood is the realization that nobody's going to take care of you. That you have to do the heavy lifting while you're here. And when you don't, well, you suffer the consequences. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I ask the American people not to fall victim to disinformation. There are no death panels. The Affordable Care Act cuts the deficit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM
  I think I earned the players' respect, and that's the ultimate in life, isn't it? I didn't care if they liked me or disliked me, as long as I had their respect. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM