I'm always going to be making costumes. It's one of the ways I relax my brain. In addition to the pleasure of having the piece... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I'm always going to be making costumes. It's one of the ways I relax my brain. In addition to the pleasure of having the piece, there is a deep and abiding pleasure for me assembling something in my head - learning to know something in its totality in my head, and then putting together all the constituent parts into a cohesive whole. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM