I've learned over decades of building that a deadline is a potent tool for problem-solving. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I've learned over decades of building that a deadline is a potent tool for problem-solving. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It cannot take decades to resurrect, we must act immediately with purpose and enthusiasm to rebuild. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  "What I've learned about teaching is to refer back to the root of that word, which is educo, which means "to pull from."... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  Marriage requires searing honesty at all costs. I learned that from my third wife. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  When I climb a building, I've been there already, and carefully planned how to start the climb as well as how to do it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM