sticks and stones can only break bones; but words can shatter the soul - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:sticks and stones can only break bones; but words can shatter the soul - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  Veterans report that service dogs help break their isolation. People will often avert their eyes when they see a wounded veteran... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
  In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:10 PM