I am incrementally a pessimist, but I see the international debate that Edward Snowden has engendered... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I am incrementally a pessimist, but I see the international debate that Edward Snowden has engendered, and I think this is exactly where the discussion should be. So, I would say I'm more optimistic than pessimistic. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Liberal capitalism is not at all the Good of humanity. Quite the contrary; it is the vehicle of savage, destructive nihilism. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM
  Political thriller? International thriller? Financial thriller? Whatever you call it, The Ascendant is smart, edgy, fast-paced storytelling at its best... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  My wheels are running. My investments are local, regional and international. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 14 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM