I am incrementally a pessimist, but I see the international debate that Edward Snowden has engendered... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I am incrementally a pessimist, but I see the international debate that Edward Snowden has engendered, and I think this is exactly where the discussion should be. So, I would say I'm more optimistic than pessimistic. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's as if we think the laws of physics are subject to debate and amendment and political contributions can sway the laws of physics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  The debate's over. The people who dispute the international consensus on global warming are in the same category now with the people who think the moon landing was staged on a movie lot in Arizona. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM
  It's hard to have that debate around secret programs authorized by secret legal opinions issued by a secret court. Actually, it's impossible to have that debate. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:37 AM
  In my family, there were Kei and Minoru and then there were the rest. Everyone in my family is very opinionated and everyone tried to join the debate... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:52 PM
  It was universal pressure on the regime to secure my release. International pressure was certainly helpful in my release. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 4 08-02-2017, 06:07 AM