I go home at the end of the day and I rarely talk about what I did that day. So my wife's experience is just like that of ... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I go home at the end of the day and I rarely talk about what I did that day. So my wife's experience is just like that of anybody else whose husband goes away to a blue collar job and comes home bruised and dirty and often proud of the work that they're doing. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 58 minutes ago
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM