Prayer doesn't work because someone out there is listening, it works because someone in here is listening. I've paid attention... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:Prayer doesn't work because someone out there is listening, it works because someone in here is listening. I've paid attention. I've pictured what I want to happen in my life. I've meditated extensively on my family, my future, my past actions and what did and didn't work for me about them. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  If there is no cost to be paid for the indiscriminate dumping of pollution into the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM