The idea of an ordered and elegant universe is a lovely one. One worth clinging to. But you don't need religion to appreciate ... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:The idea of an ordered and elegant universe is a lovely one. One worth clinging to. But you don't need religion to appreciate the ordered existence. It's not just an idea, it's reality. We're discovering the hidden orders of the universe every day. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 06:54 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:52 AM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM