Back when I was a professional model-maker at Industrial Light & Magic, my specialty was hard-edged construction... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:Back when I was a professional model-maker at Industrial Light & Magic, my specialty was hard-edged construction - spaceships, miniature sets, and architectural stuff. These objects were sometimes just 12 inches across yet needed enough detail to fill a movie screen. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:04 AM