In the summer of 2002, we had spent six weeks shooting the three pilots of Mythbusters, and Jamie[Hyneman] called me up afterward... - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:In the summer of 2002, we had spent six weeks shooting the three pilots of Mythbusters, and Jamie[Hyneman] called me up afterward - well, first he called me up to tell me to clear my crap back out of his shop - and he said, "Well, that was kind of fun, wasn't it? I mean, I don't see where this could go, because we pretty much did everything. But it was fun." - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:11 PM