I wouldn't say jamie is an evil genius. I'm not sure he's evil and I'm not sure he's a genius. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I wouldn't say jamie is an evil genius. I'm not sure he's evil and I'm not sure he's a genius. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 08:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 2 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM