I think LEGOs are one of the best toys ever developed. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I think LEGOs are one of the best toys ever developed. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the Internet has developed at this incredibly rapid pace because of net neutrality, because of the free nature of it, because a YouTube can start the way YouTube started. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had praying grandmothers who bathed me in "The Word" and filled the atmosphere with worship. Though I developed my own personal spiritual relationship later in life, the foundation they laid is what my faith was built upon. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 06:25 AM
  The more fascinated we become with the toys of this world, the more we forget that there's another world to come. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-17-2017, 04:40 PM
  The Internet has established a public sphere and developed a pressure which the government can no longer ignore. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 33 07-02-2017, 11:00 PM
  People say love can be developed, but in the end, the only person you love is yourself. That's why you choose to love someone who can please you the most. - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 15 06-29-2017, 10:49 PM