I am now standing in a mixture of cooling fluid, gasoline, and cola. - Adam Savage Quotes
Quote:I am now standing in a mixture of cooling fluid, gasoline, and cola. - Adam Savage Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM
  The Dharma Path is to keep walking forward. But the true Dharma has no going forward, no going backward, and no standing still. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:41 AM
  I spent a lot of time standing on street corners [of New York City] talking to local residents. I spent time in bookstores and galleries. But most of the time, I really did not have much to do. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 21 07-04-2017, 08:05 AM