A few guys will get up there with turntables as purists, to play vinyl or whatever.
Quote:A few guys will get up there with turntables as purists, to play vinyl or whatever.
Quotes by A-Trak

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:25 AM
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM