The first thing you have to know is yourself. A man who knows himself can step outside himself and watch his own reactions like an observer. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The first thing you have to know is yourself. A man who knows himself can step outside himself and watch his own reactions like an observer. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 31 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM