The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  You had to see yourself poor and think of yourself as being poor, or you never would have been poor. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM