Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm a big fan of Bitcoin ... Regulation of money supply needs to be depoliticized. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  It's as if we think the laws of physics are subject to debate and amendment and political contributions can sway the laws of physics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:35 AM