On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM