When I get up I still check the rap blogs before I check any kind of dance stuff. - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:When I get up I still check the rap blogs before I check any kind of dance stuff. - A-Trak Quotes
Quotes by A-Trak

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  I found out how temperamental I am, yes. And that sometimes that can be kind of off-putting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:55 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM