Justice, however, never was in reality administered gratis in any country. Lawyers and attornies, at least... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Justice, however, never was in reality administered gratis in any country. Lawyers and attornies, at least, must always be paid by the parties; and, if they were not, they would perform their duty still worse than they actually perform it. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM