The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition is so powerful that it is alone, and without any assistance... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition is so powerful that it is alone, and without any assistance, capable not only of carrying on the society to wealth and prosperity, but of surmounting 100 impertinent obstructions with which the folly of human laws too often encumbers its operations. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:51 AM