The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition is so powerful that it is alone, and without any assistance... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition is so powerful that it is alone, and without any assistance, capable not only of carrying on the society to wealth and prosperity, but of surmounting 100 impertinent obstructions with which the folly of human laws too often encumbers its operations. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think vampires are a timeless powerful archetype that can tap into people's psyches. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  TV has taken reflection out of the human condition. People didn't use to have a ready answer for everything, whether they knew something... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  A major change is afoot as we combine both WPZ and Access into the large scale natural gas infrastructure MLP... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM