Great nations are never impoverished by private, though they sometimes are by public prodigality and misconduct. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Great nations are never impoverished by private, though they sometimes are by public prodigality and misconduct. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM